JIITA welcomes author submission of papers concerning.
When submitting papers for potential publication in the JIITA, please submit an original editable in (.doc) files.
All figures, images, tables, etc., should be embedded into the original file.
Detailed instructions on preparing papers for submission can be found in the Template Paper and Copyright Transfer Form.
Further information on the scope of the JIITA is also available upon enquiry of prospective authors. Authors accept the terms of Honor Code and Plagiarism Statement for Paper Submission, and that the paper is original research contribution with the references properly cited in the manuscript.
Initial Paper Submission
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
Articles submitted to the JIITA should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts should follow the style of the JIITA and are subject to both review and editing.
Please follow the specific Template Paper when submitting your papers.
Final Paper Submission
Each final full text paper (.doc) along with the corresponding signed copyright transfer form should be submitted to E-mail.
License and Copyright
JIITA publishes the authors’ articles under a Creative Commons attribution-noncommerical license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Users of the author’s published article are free to use, distribute, reproduce, and create adapted works using the published paper, but only where the use is for non-commercial purposes and JIITA and the author are properly attributed. JIITA are entitled to manage permissions for commercial use of the author’s published paper.
Authors sign an copyright transfer agreement, where authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to JIITA, but retain the right to:
- Share their article for Personal Use, Internal Institutional Use and Scholarly Sharing purposes, under the condition that it contains the DOI link to the version of record on JIITA, and all references to where this article has been published.
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
JIITA is granted the rights to:
- Publish and distribute an article, and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes.
- Apply the relevant third party user license.
- Provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication.
- Enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
About Paper Review
All published journal papers are refereed by the international competent researchers and scientists. Therefore, a full double – blind international refereeing process is used in which:
- Papers are sent to reviewers for their peer review process.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.